I have been tagged by fellow Kuwaiti blogger The Stallion.
These are the rules:
- Link the person(s) who tagged you.
- Mention the rules on your blog.
- Tell about 6 unspectacular quirks of yours.
- Tag 6 following bloggers by linking them.
- Leave a comment on each of the tagged bloggers’ blogs letting them know they’ve been tagged.
My Six Quirks:
- I am paranoid about time. I hate to be late to the point that I usually show up too early for my appointments. Of course that’s not healthy in this part of the world where people have no respect for time.
- Sometime I will do/say something unpredictable just because I enjoy surprising others. I am always amused by how people react when they are caught off-guard.
- I have something for bags, pens and notebooks. Bags are not quite popular among young men here, but I have always liked them and I keep buying more of them even though I end up not using them that much. Same goes for pens and notebooks: I do most of my writing now on a computer, yet I can’t seem to stop myself from buying more pens and more notebooks.
- I am no longer able to read printed newspapers. I read all my news online. Something about following news on the web has made the papers rather unusable to me.
- If the person talking to me is lame, I tend to expect what he is going to say and almost say it before he does. It has taken a lot of practice to stop myself from finishing stupid people’s sentences.
- At least for two hours after I wake up in the morning, I’m usually not in the mood to talk to anyone. However, I like to get things done early in the morning and find myself more productive at these hours than any other time in the day. You think I’m a morning person or the opposite?
3 thoughts on “The Six Quirks Tag”
interesting! I’m the first to comment, that has never happened before ;)
wow you seem like you are obsessive compulsive to me. Paranoid about time, and always having pens and notebooks :)
as for your sixth quirk: You think I’m a morning person or the opposite?
I think you don’t have a choice :) lol
Nice answers, more of a deeper look into the “Saudi Jeans” ;)
I love this! I jut started blogging about Quirks. I’ve called the tag ‘The Quirk Files’ . I don’t have many but have written in detail!
I’m writing a book and I think they enrich my characters! http://mrtaurus.wordpress.com/
Hope you get a chance to see!
p.s. i’ve been holding back – I have some WEIRD quirks! I jut sent all my friends Dulex colour sample cards to match their auras – with a postcard style message on the back!
Comments are closed.